June 8, 2013

Getting Sketchy!!

Hi There

This fortnight at Sketchly Challenges, Kylie has made a brilliant sketch for us to follow.  It has lots and lots of layers so I decided to do a Scrapbook page. These photos where taken a while ago but I never got around to actually scrapping them until now... so here is my page, hope you love it:-)


My Papers are from My Minds Eye, flowers from Prima, a La la Land Craft Butterfly die, Kaiser Craft Bingo chippy a ticket and lace.  I distressed around the edged with some walnut stain ink and I used a heap of foam mounting tape to give my page some thing extra!!

Here is Kylie's awesome Sketch...


So we hope you will enjoy playing along with the sketch, we look forward to seeing your work!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi What a super layout ! I love the butterflies and how the pictures just fit so well..love the hand written note too ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)