October 20, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Anything Goes

Hi Everyone

It's time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week, we have a super easy theme for you.... it's Anything Goes... so you can do what ever your little heart desires!!

For me, I used my new London Magnolia's that I got from Ashlee at Ash Crafts and Gifts in Launceston, Tasmania.  The Magnolia Stamps are becoming a little hard to find in Australia which is a shame.  Anyway I have used the super cute red phone box and little magnolia - the dog.  I love them....  Oh have you seen the new Christmas ones available??? I bought some at Tilda's Town and omgosh, I am so lucky i ordered when I did because my friend Kylie went to go get some and there was bunch's already sold out!!  So here is my card I hope you like it as much as me:-)



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)