January 3, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Hi There!!

Hope you have all got over your new year celebrations without too many headaches! I didn't see in the new year.... I was in dreamland LOL

Yesterday I did some playing around with my Prima Doll stamps.... I love these little gals and how versatile they are. So I made a tag.  
This is actually my second tag using these cute stamps but I'll show the one I did yesterday first and then my first Prima Doll tag below (I actually made it last year... but oh well, I haven't blogged it yet!)


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! I've used a bunch of different things on my tag, lets see: Jo Sonja texture paste, and Finnabair Texture Paste in gold crackle. Hessian/burlap, white rose trim, pink pom pom trim, Prima flowers, as well as a couple I had lying around on my desk! Prima resin butterfly, Prima zip pull, Tim Holtz film strip, pearls, a pearl swirl, Doily, chippy wings, MFT chicken wire die, pink seam binding, and a fluffy stringy trim. The words are from Collections Elements. My paper piecing is with Crate Paper fourteen. Oh my Stencils I used with the texture paste are Tim Holtz too. 

And here is my first Prima Doll tag, I was pretty happy with how this one turned out too, but I think I like the one I made yesterday better now! 


So this one has a bunch of stuff on it too: MFT Chicken wire die, and Memory Box die, Peacock feathers,(yeah the baby feathers from a peacock) Collections Elements words, Lace, Pearl Trim, Prima Flowers, pink ribbon, Tim Holtz washi tape, Finnabair texture paint in white sand. The stencil was burlap by Tim Holtz. My rusty heart is from Live and Love Crafts and I tied linen tread around it. There is some cheese cloth on there as well. The Eiffel Tower pic is a random - not sure who made those, but I bought a packet with all these cool pic's in it from my local scrap shop. I think they are intended for cards as a topper, but they pretty cool I think they can be used anywhere! 

So there you go, something a little different from me! Well not really, I feel I am drifting back to my scrappy layout days which is originally why I got into paper crafting. I'm thinking in 2015 your going to see less cards and more layouts - tags - all sorts really on my blog! Maybe even some full on mixed media, I'm thinking about giving that a go, but I'm a little scared on how its going to turn out! I really want some Faber Castell Gelatos - which I do have in my basket from Anna's Craft Cupboard - I'm thinking I might have to check out and get it on its way to my hot little hands LOL

Happy Summer Days!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed these Gorgeous pieces of Art but they are Amazing. Looooving all the touches of Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)