January 27, 2015

Sweet Birthday Girl

HI!!!

It's time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge! This fortnight's theme is BINGO. Lots of Fun.

All you have to do is pick three things which form a line and make a card accordingly! Kylie has made a really cool game board which I'm sure you'll love!

My card is for Ruby, not my Ruby, but her friend Ruby, who is had her 6th Birthday party last weekend. I have used an older Tilda - Tilda with Corkscrews from the Once Upon a Time Collection in 2013, my Flower Cloud is from the With Love collection 2013. 


I've coloured her up with my copics and tried to do some folds in her dress but, alas I'm rather rusty with my copics, but I guess it doesn't look too bad! 

As per the Bingo game board, I picked - Fancy Folds so I made a gate fold card. I haven't made one of these for a while, but I love how it turns out. I also picked Masking, so of course Tilda and the Cloud has that covered. The other is Make your own embellishments! WOW! that was fun, but yeah took a while! Anyway I made all my flowers. The Dies I used are Memory Box Cherry Blossom, and a little flower Doo Hickey. My Key is also a Doo Hickey and its from the last Doo Hickey Club 3 that came out just before Christmas. I cut it 3 times to make it thicker and stand out a little more, plus it makes it stronger for the string to be tied on!

My Tulle trim is from Live and Love Crafts, the ribbon is seam binding. The little wooden heart is also from Live and Love Crafts. My Number is a Thickers sticker and the little letter tile stickers are from Tim Holtz. I've used my Spellbinder dies on there too.

Here is the inside:


I've used the Butterfly dies from Spellbinder to make the lovely butterflies. I've used gold glitter card for the top layer and some blue pattered paper for the bottom. My Papers I used are Prima Delight. 

So there you go! I hope you will come along and play too, its heaps of fun and here is the game board.


1 comment:

  1. This is Soooooo Sweet I bet she loved it. Gorgeous Design Too! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)