April 8, 2017

Another Easter Card

So I actually made 2 Easter Cards, and this one is for Ruby's Teacher's Aide. 

Again this one is using Pion images from the past, Easter Greetings! I love these sheets that have so many cute little images on them. I think last year I used a different sheet that had bunny's on it. That was super cute too! But because I have only just started blogging again, I don't have pictures of everything I have made over the past 12 months or so.  

Anyway this is kinda  newish style for me, kinda more traditional I guess. I definitely made those flowers, which is also a new skill I guess. Loads of fun, but kinda fiddly getting the center bud done. I love this Heartfelt Creations Die, Vintage Floret. I have a few others, but I think this one is my favourite.


So there isn't that much different on this card, other than I used Pion's 6x6 Easter Cherry Blossom paper... actually I think I used a square of this on the other Easter card too.... LOL anyway I really like the little gingham pattern, and I wanted the cards to be very similar but different. Anyway here is a list of what I used to create this card.  Pion Images from the past - Easter Greetings. Pion by the Cherry Tree, Pion pink 1 and Pion green 1. American Crafts Silver glitter card stock. Magnolia die, my new Magnolia personalised stamp, Memory Box die, Sue Wilson Fern trio die, Linen Tread, Cosmic Shimmer Gilding paste in Pearl Luster. Copic's and Gelly roll pen in Clear Star.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)